Wednesday, May 2, 2012

CVS Deal 5/2/12

Hey! I went over to my local CVS today and scored an awesome deal. I did 2 transactions. I paid $4.05 out of pocket. Here is how I did it. Keep in mind that you can still do this deal. This sale is going on until Saturday at midnight.




Transaction #2
2 Lady Speedstick deoderants - on sale 2 for $5.
I had a BOGO free coupon
 2 $1 off any deoderant (CVS store coupons from the red kiosk inside CVS.)
Paid .25 cents each.

2 Colgate Maxfresh toothpastes - on sale for $2.99 and receive $2.49 in ECB's
I had 2 $1 off coupons from the Reinventing Beauty Magazine
 2 $1 off any toothpaste (CVS store coupon)
$1.50 Money maker each after ECB's

Total - $3.07 for $15.55 worth of product. (Received $4.98 in ECB's)

Transaction #2
Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner - on sale 2 for $6.97 and receive $1 ECB
Used 1 BOGO free coupon.
$3.48

Fruitopia Shampoo and Conditioner - on sale 2 for $7
Used 2 $2 off Fruitopia coupon from the Reinventing Beauty Magazine
.50 cents each

Skittles - clearance
.89 cents

Total - .98 cents (After using my ECB's from transaction #1)

Grand Total = $4.05 for $34.08 worth of product

Leave a comment below if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Great deals...I was wondering where you got the BOGO coupons from (like what insert).

    Thanks!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pantene coupon was in the 4/29 Procter and Gamble insert. The Speedstick coupon was in the 4/29 Smartsource insert.

    ReplyDelete