Thursday, April 26, 2012

Couponing Classes


I am going to a couponing class tomorrow afternoon. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. I hope that I am able to learn something new from the instructor. I went to a couponing class in the beginning of April that was supposed to be taught by Mary from Couponers United. Unfortunately she was under the weather that day so a man named Perry filled in for her. To be completely honest, I was disappointed. I thought to myself, "How is this guy going to teach us anything about saving money on groceries?" Come to find out, he did an outstanding job of showing us some of the in and outs of couponing. I was very impressed with how he taught the class. I have been couponing for almost a year now, and I was still able to learn some useful tips.

I said all of that to tell you this. Never stop learning! You may feel that you know everything there is to know about couponing; however, I suggest that you continue to gain knowledge about saving money. Someone is always going to be able to offer helpful tips and tricks. Keep reading blogs written by couponers, keep checking couponer Facebook pages, keep watching couponing videos on Youtube, and try to find a couponers class or workshop in your area.

If you live in the Central Florida area, I suggest you visit http://www.couponersunited.com/ and look into the classes that they offer.

Come visit my Facebook page to see how the class goes tomorrow! The Young Couponer

Best of luck to all of my fellow Money Savers♥

No comments:

Post a Comment