Thursday, April 12, 2012




I am so excited about this deal!

6 boxes of Rice Krispies
(BOGO Free, 3 $1 off of 2 boxes, and 2 $1 off of 3 boxes from Target)

3 bags of M&M's
(used 3 coupons off the Rice Krispy Boxes for free M&Ms)

2 boxes of lightbulbs
(2 $2 off of 1 Target coupon)

4 packages of Kraft Freshtake
(on sale 50% off, BOGO free coupon, and 2 $1.50 off 2)

 2 packages of Kraft Big Slice cheese
(on sale 50 %off, used 2 $1 off coupons)

1 bag of Splenda Brown Sugar
($1 Target coupon and $2 Manufacturer Coupon)

6 Scotch-Brite Disinfecting Wipes
(BOGO free from Winn Dixie, used BOGO free coupon)

And I used a $5 off of 30 coupon

Check out my Facebook Page (The Young Couponer)
Happy Couponing! : )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, would it be possible to show what the source of the coupons are? (I.e. MQ from 3/18 SS or Publix SQ etc.). It would help duplicate your deals. Like on the Fresh Takes...is there a BOGO coupon or are they just on sale at Publix BOGO? Prices would be great too! Thanks for putting this together to help other young couponers start out! I think that's awesome. I hope you don't mind this "older" young at heart couponer grabbing some of your deals too! Mrs. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. Barb! I am so sorry that I am just now replying to your comment. I had posted the same deal on thekrazycouponlady.com and thought your comment was on that. On my future posts, I will be sure to write prices and to be specific on what coupon I use. Have a good night : )

    ReplyDelete