Thursday, April 12, 2012


Today was a great day! I visited a couple stores and here is what I ended up with. 10 bottles of Scotch-Brite Botanical Disinfecting Wipes, 10 boxes of Kraft MilkBite granola bars, and 2 bags of Bird's Eye Voila dinners. I paid $9.92 for $70.98 worth of product! Here is how I did it - I had 5 Publix coupons for BOGO free Kraft Milkbites and 10 .75 cents off manufacturer's coupons. They are originally priced at $2.99, so I got them for .75 cents a box. Next is the Bird's Eye Voila dinners. They were BOGO free this week at Publix so that would make them $5.49 for both, but I had 2/ $2 off coupons. I got both bags for $1.49. Last but definitely not least, I got the Scotch Brite Botanical Disinfecting Wipes. These babies were on sale BOGO free. I had 5 BOGO free coupons. These coupons combined with the sale made them FREE, but since I live in Florida, I had to pay tax. Looking forward to my next couponing adventure : )

No comments:

Post a Comment